To all our valued customers,
COVID-19 has created significant social and economic uncertainty, so we wanted to take a moment to reach out and let you know how Jessie&Jade is responding to the crisis.
We are open for business, and production and order processing are still running. We manufacture our products solely in Australia and the USA, and have been fortunate to see little impact on our supply chain. Moreover, we have seen increasing demand for many of our products, as parents look for fun and effective tools for home learning.
However, fulfilment and delivery is currently taking longer than usual. We are working closely with our shipping providers to ensure your deliveries are as timely as possible, while meeting a high standard of safety for everyone involved. We appreciate your patience while you wait a little longer for your purchases to be delivered.
We are also taking extra precautions to protect our team, our customers and the greater community. You can read about our detailed response measures below, and be reassured that you can shop with confidence.
We'll keep you updated with any major changes if and when they occur, but in the meantime, please continue to enjoy shopping our unique range of educational products!
Once again, we thank you for your support: stay safe.
The following measures have been implemented and undergo continuous review based on the latest medical / public health advice:
- Since mid-March, all employees that can work from home are doing so.
- We are using technology to collaborate and avoid travel and face-to-face meetings wherever possible.
- Inventory received into the warehouse is held for 72 hours before being processed. Recent studies show that COVID-19 is viable on cardboard for 24 hours and plastic (e.g. shrink-wrap / bubble wrap) for three days. The CDC has not indicated any risk from packages and we consider this action above standards required.
- For employees who need to attend the workplace, start times are staggered and visual markers are in place to support minimum 6ft social distancing measures.
- Heightened disinfection processes are undertaken twice a day on every tool and work surface; sanitization processes allow for one minute drying time on surfaces.